Is knowing about wicca's safe?

Magic has alwaya interested me, and I KNOW its real. I know fairies and real - I've spoken with them before. But I recently came across a 'wicca' while looking for runes for an art project. (They looked cool) I never realized theae runes were used for magic and it kind of scares me. I don't want to... show more Magic has alwaya interested me, and I KNOW its real. I know fairies and real - I've spoken with them before. But I recently came across a 'wicca' while looking for runes for an art project. (They looked cool) I never realized theae runes were used for magic and it kind of scares me. I don't want to put my family in danger, and I don't want to be in danger as well. Is knowing about wiccas going to hurt me and my family? Are we safe? ????????????

I'm crying right now I'm really scared. Please help me, I'm being serious, to those who are just going to tell me its 'fake.' Its not.