Islam: Married but in love with another man?

I am married to my husband, he is not the easiest to get along with so I find myself alone a lot thinking.. Many years ago I was engaged to a man I was madly in love with, but, due to our work and school schedules we decided to call off the engagement until we were finished college. After so many years we lost... show more I am married to my husband, he is not the easiest to get along with so I find myself alone a lot thinking.. Many years ago I was engaged to a man I was madly in love with, but, due to our work and school schedules we decided to call off the engagement until we were finished college. After so many years we lost contact, and I moved 8 hours away to marry my husband. Just before I married, my ex fiance found me and contacted me and brought back all of my memories, .. Since we were so close and I have no family he was actually the one that gave me away.. I find myself crying most nights thinking about the times I spent with him. It's so haram to be with my husband and thinking of another man but I don't know what to do I try my best to forget but my heart get's tight and I just can't help it... I need some good sisterly/brotherly advice because it's killing me... Gazek Allah Khair
Update: I'm sorry I seem to be misunderstood we didn't lose touch because we didn't care, the reason we called off the engagement in the first place is we BOTH were going to school full time and BOTH had TWO jobs each and lived an hour away... So we didn't get to talk that much anymore.. Not because we... show more I'm sorry I seem to be misunderstood we didn't lose touch because we didn't care, the reason we called off the engagement in the first place is we BOTH were going to school full time and BOTH had TWO jobs each and lived an hour away... So we didn't get to talk that much anymore.. Not because we didn't love each other but because we didn't have time, and after a few years I lost hope and moved on, only days before I was engaged (neither of us knew this would happen) he found me and contacted me, we talked before I even thought of being engaged and agreed to be very good friends and, if we were both single by the time we graduated we would marry, but if someone else came along we would marry them as it is Allah's will... After I married I cut ties with him although my husband is friends with him... That's what we agreed, I dont regret my decision I'm just trying to forget the past... But thank you all for your advice, the serious ones anyways...