Where is Chelsea FC going to stay in New York City?

Huge Chelsea Fan and have tickets to the friendly match Chelsea/Man City in New York on 5/23/13.

I was wondering if anyone knows which airport they are arriving from and which hotel they will staying at? Or maybe what is a good way to meet the players?

Best Answer

Last year I went to Philly, and Real Madrid stayed at the Ritz. They simply posted all the information on there Facebook and their personal site. Florentino Perez was chilling at the bar happily signing autographs. Arbeloa talk to a group of five. My friends and I waited inside thinking it would be better but we should have waited outside by the bus because they funneled the players away from us.

I hope we find out soon I really want to get an autograph. :) see ya at the game!!

Ps here us the squad who is here in St. Louis The full squad list is as follows:

Petr Cech

Hilario

Jamal Blackman

Paulo Ferreira

Cesar Azpilicueta

Branislav Ivanovic

Ashley Cole

Gary Cahill

David Luiz

Andreas Christensen

John Mikel Obi

Nathan Ake

Ramires

Frank Lampard

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Eden Hazard

Juan Mata

Yossi Benayoun

Marko Marin

Victor Moses

Oscar

Fernando Torres

Demba Ba

********* ACCORDING TO TWITTER AND JUAN MATA POSTED A PHOTO FROM THE HOTEL. Chelsea fc is staying at FOUR SEASONS IN ST LOUIS. As a creature of habit myself I bet they booked they same place in NYC. But that is my hunch*************** good luck.

i am a massive chelsea fan, all i can say is your a lucky fu*ker having tickets to that game.

sorry haven't a clue where they will be while in New York.

predict 2-1 to cheslea, enjoy the game

Jose Mourinho definitely, he has a strong personality which the last couple of england managers have lacked.

Idk