Red lobster price for two?

So it's just me and my dad going to red lobster, and I just wanted to know the price. I'll eat like a 'kid' sized plate and my i know my dad will take an adult(lol) plus drinks and with NO desert. It's just the two of us and I just wanted to know because its for my dads bday. And I don't... show more So it's just me and my dad going to red lobster, and I just wanted to know the price.
I'll eat like a 'kid' sized plate and my i know my dad will take an adult(lol) plus drinks and with NO desert.
It's just the two of us and I just wanted to know because its for my dads bday. And I don't expect the EXACT price just somewhere around that and the range to lowest and highest. :). And I hear its a decent restaurant - like price wise, but I hear its DELICIOUS and we both love seafood especially lobster and shrimp <3!
So the price, any tips and ya anything else I should know.