I need a toned stomach and to drop 10 lb in 2-3 weeks HELP?

hi im 5.2 and weigh around 110lb. im 15 and i am skinny but i have a layer of fat i guess you could call it a belly on me and it MUST be gone ASAP. i eat a lot and i usually eat unhealthy crap but i have been trying to go healthy for 2 weeks and working out but nothing has changed. i need to get a fit and toned... show more hi im 5.2 and weigh around 110lb. im 15 and i am skinny but i have a layer of fat i guess you could call it a belly on me and it MUST be gone ASAP. i eat a lot and i usually eat unhealthy crap but i have been trying to go healthy for 2 weeks and working out but nothing has changed. i need to get a fit and toned stopach within the next 3 weeks at most and im in desperate need of help and advice.

please dont tell me to starve myself or to go on the water diet and that crap. i wnat real helpful advice. im extreamly picky with the food i eat so dieting is kinda hard but im open to suggestions.

im pretty much looking for at home workouts, food and snack choices, and tips that will for sure work. please no BS answers. Thank you!!