Did you know that Roman Catholics are kept in the dark, while protestants are bathed in light?

Yes, I am talking about church interiors

Do you know why this is?
Update: tentofield, really how would you know where I have been? It is non sequitur anyway as there is a theological reason why this is the case. Don't know much about Christianity do you?
Update 2: @me Protestant churches emphasize personal relationship with god, they translated the bible into local languages so everyone can read it, they have interiors that allow the bible to be read. Roman Catholic churches emphasize following the priest, therefore light is used to focus on the priest who stood in a... show more @me Protestant churches emphasize personal relationship with god, they translated the bible into local languages so everyone can read it, they have interiors that allow the bible to be read. Roman Catholic churches emphasize following the priest, therefore light is used to focus on the priest who stood in a brighter area of the church to everyone else. I am talking about the churches in Europe which were built at the times all this was relevant
Update 3: @Olivia yes and become Jewish
Update 4: @Slugger, You can't be such, you are no traitor, you must be in the dark for another reason as I don't take kindly to treachery
Update 5: @Misty, sorry that's another lie, they kept it in Latin for years and still use Latin with the intention that normal people can't understand it, also your not from Europe so you are not knowledgeable about the buildings in question
Update 6: @Just Asking why do I have to pick one? Only a bigot would claim that only one church is the right one and only a bigoted religion would, thanks for demonstrating how inherently hateful a Roman Catholic is