Name a band better than The Beatles and Led Zeppelin?

The band can be from anytime period in musical history. Just name one and say why. I know there has to be and at least one band better. I can think of one: The Who. I love The Beatles and have all there records but I wouldn't say they were the greatest rock band ever. I don't like Led Zeppelin at all. Please don't get angry.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • GeneL
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Moody Blues.

Just great songs and harmonizing.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

The Beatles<The Who<Deep Purple< The Rolling Stones<Led Zeppelin

I like Pink Floyd more than Led Zeppelin but by a infinestimaly tiny margin.

• 7 years ago

I don't know if I can say they're better than The Beatles (I'm a HUGE Beatles fan) or Led Zeppelin (because I haven't heard much of theirs), but I know of one that is at least as good as both: The Doors. I love Jim Morrison's voice, it's so smooth and can change to fit so many different moods. Plus, the instrumentals are fantastic (in that regard, a tiny part of me might admit they're better than the Beatles).

• 7 years ago

My band (in my dreams). There isn't a band out there that is better than Led Zeppelin or The Beatles, plain and simple. The band that I feel has come the closest to the two, is Metallica.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Everyone has their own taste in music. If someone's favorite bands were The Beatles or Led Zepplin, then the answer would be that there is no band greater than them.

I'd personally say Bob Marley and the Wailers, but everyone else will have their own opinion ;)

• Liam
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Queen.

Everybody likes Queen.

• Sandra
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

You might ask: What other band COULD (not mean better) confront "The Beatles" or "Led Zepp"? I could answer you: Pink Floyd.

But I will answer your question: No one.

• 4 years ago

there's none better than the beatles

• 7 years ago

The Rolling Stones

AC/DC

Longevity,consistency,quality...legends in their own time

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Acdc, jimi Hendrix, Paul McCartney, reo speed wagon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.