Why do some people disagree with certain feminist ideas?

Okay, so I have been on Tumblr, and I see a lot of feminism. I understand that this movement can get out of hand, and to the point where women are hating the other gender..... But I have also read many viewpoints where people believe it is completely wrong for women to want to go ahead and get a job, become... show more Okay, so I have been on Tumblr, and I see a lot of feminism. I understand that this movement can get out of hand, and to the point where women are hating the other gender.....

But I have also read many viewpoints where people believe it is completely wrong for women to want to go ahead and get a job, become economically successful, and desire to earn equal wages.

Plus, certain advertising (Victoria's Secret, etc.) do annoy many women (including me) because it DOES set a certain image that TENDS to cause many males to believe that THAT is what a woman should look like. I mean, if I expected that the stereotypical man should look like a male model off of Calvin Klein, wouldn't males get mad?

My question is, why do people frown upon certain feminist ideas such as equal opportunity in jobs and success?
And I really want just a reasonable explanation as to why.... I am curious and would like to hear another point of view.
Update: I can see that there are groups of women are being way too radical about it, which I agree that they are. But just because these groups are acting the way they are, people are going to be completely against all ideas that they have? Why is this?
Update 2: For example: If I were to believe that men and women should have equal opportunity in the work force (not the progressive ideals... a.k.a. women should be able to do dirty work too) but is fine with the advertising ways since an answerer just helped me understand that images of the "ideal man" is played... show more For example:
If I were to believe that men and women should have equal opportunity in the work force (not the progressive ideals... a.k.a. women should be able to do dirty work too) but is fine with the advertising ways since an answerer just helped me understand that images of the "ideal man" is played out too.... and I worked a regular job....
Would you support it? Why or why not?