promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why is Obama's job approval rating still over 50%? 53% in fact?

What about Congressional Republicans? heh

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the people know these con scandals are a crock.

http://www.pollingreport.com/obama_job.htm

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Let me teach you how these politicians create public opinion surveys. They lie and cheat to get the answer they wanted to begin with.

They call a certain number or people, let's say 100 people but it's probably more like 250 to 1000.

They call these people and ask questions in a way that it's hard to understand and confuses the person.

They also call KNOWN democrat supporters (more likely to vote for Obama) and ask them if they approve of Obama. They don't say "Is Obama going a great job?" They ask "Do you approve of how Obama handled the ____ incident?" and people say yes.

On top of all those tactics, there is always the flat out LIES! The fact is, Obama has put this country in more debt than any other president in history and has done everything he can to remove our rights protected by the Constitution.

No freedom loving American would approve of him.

• wtinc
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

You poll low information voters and ask the questions that lead to the results you want and if anything you should be asking why more don't answer the way you want.

Don't see over 50% on this can you point it out to me:

RCP Average 5/9 - 5/19 -- 48.7 46.8 +1.9

Gallup 5/17 - 5/19 1500 A 49 44 +5

Rasmussen Reports 5/17 - 5/19 1500 LV 48 50 -2

CNN/Opinion Research 5/17 - 5/18 923 A 53 45 +8

Reuters/Ipsos 5/10 - 5/14 1215 A 45 49 -4

The Economist/YouGov 5/11 - 5/13 661 RV 47 50 -3

Reason-Rupe/PSRAI 5/9 - 5/13 1003 A 50

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Obama was at 49 percent in last week’s Gallup poll. He’s at 49 percent in this week’s Gallup poll. CNN gave Obama even better news. A poll conducted on Friday and Saturday — so, peak scandal days — found the president’s approval rating at 53 percent. That’s a slight increase from their last poll, which was conducted in April and found Obama’s approval at 51 percent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Because the stock market is at an all time high and I am making loads of money.

I approve of that, I like making money.

• larry
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Because 47+% of the population in the US is receiving monetary handouts from the government, and 50% of those individuals rely totally on government handouts for all their living expences. (VALID Social Security, VA and Disability recipients total @ 5%). Which means they will support any administration as long as the money keeps coming in.

• 7 years ago

Over 50% ; Isn`t that the same % of food stamp "participants" in the population ?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

49% to 49% .

• Nikki
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Polls are never accurate and that means half the country doesn't approve of him still...

• 7 years ago

Congressional republicans are economic terrorists by definition.

• 7 years ago

I saw an approval poll today that was higher. It was up to the level it reached when bin Laden was killed. Heh heh heh...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.