Protestants and the Virgin Mary?

A problem most protestants have with Catholics is our devotion to the Virgin Mary. My question is not of Catholic Church authority but rather how can you as protestants respond to my churches teaching. Primarily what is so hard about accepting the Immaculate Conception of Mary? We all agree the Jesus took his... show more A problem most protestants have with Catholics is our devotion to the Virgin Mary. My question is not of Catholic Church authority but rather how can you as protestants respond to my churches teaching. Primarily what is so hard about accepting the Immaculate Conception of Mary? We all agree the Jesus took his devine nature from God and his human nature from Mary. We all agree the Jesus is Holy and pure. The "Word" incarnate on earth. He was both full man and full God. Therefore how can we claim the Jesus is perfect and pure without the stain of sin if he was born from a women (Mary) who has sin. How could the Son of God take flesh from a sinner? How could the "word" dwell inside the womb of a sinner. After all a sinner is under the dominion of Satan. God cannot dwell in the same place as sin which is evil. I think the teaching of the Immaculate Conception which is God preserving Mary from the stain of all Sin so that she could be the perfect vessel "full of Gods grace" to bear God into the world adds to our understanding of Christ's divine nature.
I am interested in your responses?
Please don't say scripture says nothing of it because it says nothing of the Holy Trinity by name and yet it is an essential part of our faith.