Why do ppl blame obama for things when he's tried his best yet republican congress wont work with him?

He's tried passing alot of bills that would help us but yet republican congress wont work with him. Especially Boehner. Boehner is satan lol. And especially on the economy. It seems like republicans only care about rich people. I guess because they are rich themselves and dont want to lose money. Im from the... show more He's tried passing alot of bills that would help us but yet republican congress wont work with him. Especially Boehner. Boehner is satan lol. And especially on the economy. It seems like republicans only care about rich people. I guess because they are rich themselves and dont want to lose money. Im from the south by the way so not all southerners are republican robots lol