Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

help me name this movie?

I have been stirring over this question for the past few months. I watched a movie somewhere around 06-07 area. Its about a bank heist that i forget most of the film but ends with the main boss hiding inside of the wall at the bank and leaving like 2 weeks after the thing is resolved. What am i thinking of. sorry this is really vague.

• Favorite Answer

Inside Man.

• aagand

1. Kung Fu Panda 2. Forty 12 months historical Virgin 3. The Simpson's movie four. 5. Hairspray (the latest version, this honestly got here from Queen Latifah's mouth, the following line is, "So youv'e met my mom!" 6. Friday After subsequent (Katt Williams line) 7. Eight. Monstrous 9. Twilight (Robert Pattinson as the effective Edward Cullen!!) 10. Wanted (James McAvoy and Angelina Jolie, I've only noticeable it as soon as although so I have no idea who said it)

• AL

Inside Man with Clive Owen

Source(s): its obvious who gave me the thumb down lol

the bank job or the italian job