Need a latin translation?

I want to get "Only God Forgives" as a tattoo but thought English might be too plain so i was thinking of getting it in latin. so If anyone can translate Only God Forgives in latin that will be great

The translations you've got received are absolute garbage. That's what you get while you use on-line translators. I perpetually warning individuals against getting a tattoo in a language they have got by no means studied. There could also be subtleties of that means you do not appreciate, or the interpretation would possibly not capture the which means you are watching for. Also, any of us are capable of constructing a mistake or typo, so as to then end up everlasting in your body. In the end, there are a lot of approaches to translate even a easy phrase or sentence. Proceed at your own hazard. Here is my translation: ubi verba deficiunt, cantus loquuntur where (or when) phrases fail, songs converse. Again, I advocate you to not get it tattooed on your body, especially for the reason that my Latin is a little rusty.

Solus Deus ignoscit.

"Unicus deus redonat."

If you want to change the vocabulary, feel free to use this dictionary (it's a good one):

http://www.latin-dictionary.net/definition/17231/D...

To switch from Latin to English or English to Latin, just check the box below the search bar.

Source(s): Si, leemos en latin.