Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are the KATO, Hudson & Heartland Institutes RIGHT?- we need GEO-ENGINEERING to avoid ecosystem conservation?

CONSERVATIVE think tanks admit we have ecological catastrophe brought on by climate change

THEY just want to AVOID conserving the ecosystems!-

so do you back their cheap fixes like using dust to shroud the air?

Did I invent KATO, Hudson & Heartland-- or their statements about GEO-ENGINEERING?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

KATO was the Green Hornet's sidekick, not an engineer ...........

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Considering of we're I work, we now have giant numbers of tuition organizations coming by way of every yr, in my expertise college kids in these days query the whole thing however they also have lovely excellent BS detectors, which is why religion is falling out of desire with the younger. If deniers had been to put ahead a instructing software what would it teach, which of the 170 or so, theories would they use. Children who definitely being taught science would query the "solar is doing it conception" when there in no improved recreation, they might question the "all of the other planets are warming theory" when they don't seem to be. They'd absolutely query why a further denier conception claims "it can be volcanoes and one volcano places out extra Co2, than humans do In a century" when once more genuine information indicates the distinct opposite it is human who're emitting 100 instances the Co2.That volcano's do. Most denier theories are riddled with error and falsehoods like these. Which is why these like Jim keep on with ranting about leftist and communists at the same time by no means rather addressing the science, as they have got little real understanding of the science they claim to be trained in, that would practice to Jim and all his twin brothers.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would question their approach unless the gave insight on the proactive nature as well the impact of such a idea. Their track record is much for as a group willing to pretend to be engineering and research and actually more a lobby for hire.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You invented KATO yes unless you were referring to the goofy dude who testified during the OJ trial in the 90's.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.