Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 years ago

I caught my 13 year old sister having sex?

My parents went on a business trip out of state for three days and left me in charge to look after my 13 year old sister. I'm a 17 year old boy btw. Well yesterday when I got home from I friend's house I heard my sister yelp really loudly from upstairs. I thought she hurt herself, so I ran upstairs and saw her in her naked in bed with some boy on top of her. So I was like WTF and threw the boy out of the house and my sister begged me not to tell our parents... I want to give her a break but I don't want her to be seeing this kid anymore. What should I do? :\

Favorite Answer

Make sure they're using condoms.

13 Year Old Haveing Sex

Tell. She will get over it, but think that if she gets pregnant at 13, think that you could have done something to prevent your sister from ruining her life... Then she'll thank you big time because she was too young to make the right decision

İf İ were you, here's what İ would do:

1. Kick that guy in the balls And throw him our the window

2. Have a serious talk with my Sister telling her that shes too Young, its illegal, she could get an std, she could get pregnant , And if you're christian or Muslim, tell her that its a big sin to have sex Before marrige.. İf she really HAS to have sex she can masturbate.. At LEAST she can use a condom.

3. Tell My mom. ( careful not to tell ur dad... He might freak out more than ur mom)

4. Hope For the best

5, ur sis will thank U For this someday...

Good luck bro

• CK
      5 years agoReport

It's just as big a son to masturbate with those cultures. Using religion tip scare people into being celebrate is wrong and why a lot of folks get pregnant and engage in risky behavior, they're too afraid to ask and learn about sex because it's taboo.

• Chris

Its very loyal of you to keep your sister's secret but this is not an option, you have to tell your parents right away.

LOL i laughed so hard when i saw the comment that said "what 13 yr old girl has SEX let alone BOYFRIEND" i think those two should be switched.

Tell, because she'll do it again. I talk from experience. I caught my sister too and I beat the **** outta her. But I didn't have the guts to tell my parents, and a couple months later she was back at it again. This time I DID tell my parents because I realized there was nothing holding me back. If our "relationship" would've been ruined it would've been her fault not mine.

Do you love your sister? Thats what you need to ask yourself. If you tell your parents she will hate and ignore you for life. Maybe you can just say not to dont anymore and possibly teach her a lesson.

By love I do not mean like want to have sex I mean do you care about your sister.

i wouldnt tell on my sister if i caught her haveing sex but i would laugh my *** off. ihave a 16 year old sister and an 11 year old sister if i waalked in the 16 year old one ide luagh it off and leave but my 11 year old sister? ide porbly beat the fk out of the boy and throw him out the house but still i woudnt tell my parents. comeing from expereince dont tell i caught my 15 year old vrother in the act and laughed and i may have held it against him for awhile hes 17 now turns 18 in like 2 months but my prents found out anyway. your parents might find out avout your sister but doknt tell on her i woudnt do my siblings like that and never will.

You need to tell her what she was doing was illegal, having sex before she reaches the "age of consent" which is 16 or 17 everywhere, and what she was doing is "statutory rape" and she and the boy both oculd get in big trouble having sex that young. You need to at least tell the parents that she's seeing this boy and you're afraid it's getting too close and serious for her and tell them to not let her see him anymore. They can have the say-so over who she sees until she's 18 and out of school.

• layla

tell your parents that would be the right thing to do. I'm glad you care about your sister, who btw should definitely not be having sex at such a young age.

--sincerely,

hope she aint preggy

Knowbody likes a snitch.

It's her body jackass.

You think you own her cause your'e a man(almost)

Be a good bro and make sure she has birth control.