If Jon Hunstman ran for the Republican nominee for president in 2016, would you vote for him?

He was a successful business man, he was a diplomat to china and he was governor of Utah. When he was governor of Utah during the beginning of the recession, Utah was and still is one of the states with the lowest unemployment rates in the country. He is honest, smart, and from what I heard a nice guy. In my... show more He was a successful business man, he was a diplomat to china and he was governor of Utah. When he was governor of Utah during the beginning of the recession, Utah was and still is one of the states with the lowest unemployment rates in the country. He is honest, smart, and from what I heard a nice guy. In my opinion, I think this guy has the character and experience to become president.