Darius asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

I need to Find a Football Team (NFL)?

I just found interest in foot ball (NFL) and i need to find a team quick i know it starts in September but i want to find out as much info as possible please help.

Tell you favorite teams, and why. THANKS

Favorite Answer

I'm a Cowboys fan, so of course I'm gonna try and support them. I say the Dallas Cowboys because they are "America's Team", have the hottest cheerleaders in the league, have the nicest stadium in the league, have nice uniforms and colors, have had lots of success in franchise history, seem to have a bright future, and have the most fans than any other team. I remember seeing on a sports poll of 1,000 NFL fans recently, and 37% said they were Cowboys fans. The team with the second highest percentage was the Packers at 19%. The Cowboys have the second most Super Bowl wins in the league, with 5, and have played in 8 total. Also, since the Super Bowl era, the Cowboys are #1 out of all 32 teams on all time win percentage. Dallas has a good roster and potential to be quite good the next few years. And, since their jerseys and colors are really nice, buying jerseys and apparel is cool. Also, with all their fans, (with many all around the entire country, including enemy territories like Houston, Washington DC, New York, Philly, Pittsburgh, etc.) you can almost always find a Cowboys fan, whether they work with you, go to your school, etc. to hang out with, watch games with, talk about sports with, and more. And lastly, the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving every single year. So on the holiday, you can relax and watch the game with your friends and family and food.

Patriots. Although they do not win every year, They are ALWAYS close, they are the best franchise in the NFL for over a decade. They always put on a show win or lose and they have many likeable players.

New England is not just a city it represents a nation!

Cleveland Browns need all the fan help they can get-and you will never be accused of being a bandwagoneer

Panthers because of their colors and they have a great staff

Patriots....Just because!