Is a cup of Hot Chocolate a good idea for a Birthday gift?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Yes, I do think it is. ^.^ There's no reason to be expensive with birthday gifts so little gifts like hot chocolate are nice to drink and nice for your wallet. ^^ Besides, it's really the thought that counts. :)

(((Hugs)))

• 7 years ago

yes it is a great idea, if you want to make it realllllly special, go to the dollar store and buy a coffee mug (or use one out of your cabinet, just be sure it does not have any cracks or chips on it), then get a couple packets of those one cup servings hot chocolates (you can buy a box of swiss miss or nestles for about a dollar - use 2 or 3 packets tucked inside the cup and you will have the other 9 or 10 leftover for yourself!!!) then use a sheet of tissue paper or some newspaper or paper towels and wrap that around the cup then stuff it into a lunch bag sized paper bag, if the bag is real plain you can decorate it with drawings of marshmallows :)

• 7 years ago

inviting someone out to wish them a happy birthday over hot chocolate or coffee or tea would be OK. The time would be the major component, not the choice of hot beverage.

• 7 years ago

Nope

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'd enjoy it. Besides Tea it's the only hot beverage we drink.

• 7 years ago

Sure - A gift is a gift.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes. Its depends on interest if that guy loved chocolate then definitely loved this. For more birthday gifts you can go http://www.tidribbons.com

• 7 years ago

Its a wonderful ideal.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Sounds good to me :)

• 7 years ago

It would depend on who the person is and what they mean to us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.