Why do people hate Aquariuses? I've always wondered why they get such strong reactions from people?

Especially bad reactions...
Update: I noticed that people in general love Leos and uphold them for their sense of humor, their innate ability to light up a room, their presence, and their contagious, sunny, fun personality. But when it comes to Aquariuses, there's an uproar...and the reaction towards them is always bad. Is it because of the fact... show more I noticed that people in general love Leos and uphold them for their sense of humor, their innate ability to light up a room, their presence, and their contagious, sunny, fun personality.
But when it comes to Aquariuses, there's an uproar...and the reaction towards them is always bad.

Is it because of the fact that they are opposites and Aquariuses are seen as,..well...not so humorous and somewhat dull in comparison to Leos? I'm talking about the February Aquariuses in particular as well since they display that kind of withdrawn, cold, aloof, detached, reserved, shy attitude.