Why do people hate Aquariuses? I've always wondered why they get such strong reactions from people?

Especially bad reactions...

I noticed that people in general love Leos and uphold them for their sense of humor, their innate ability to light up a room, their presence, and their contagious, sunny, fun personality.

But when it comes to Aquariuses, there's an uproar...and the reaction towards them is always bad.

Is it because of the fact that they are opposites and Aquariuses are seen as,..well...not so humorous and somewhat dull in comparison to Leos? I'm talking about the February Aquariuses in particular as well since they display that kind of withdrawn, cold, aloof, detached, reserved, shy attitude.

Best Answer

I haven't seen that, I have seen each of the 12 signs hated by certain people

Now you're just talking about a small group of people you met

they expect Aquarius to be stable cause of the way the are smart but then they see the implosive side and judge , feb Aquarius arnt withdrawn none is they very open too there friends . i dont think you should care and think about what others say , people who understand Aquariuses loves them . not all cant understand them and many is just jealous .

Source(s): life

Aquarians are different for example my friend is a wonderful person to talk to. Helpful and caring. However she can be annoying too, for example timekeeping is not something she understands. She is always hours late for everything even job interviews. It takes her 3hours to wash her hair apart from all this shes cool. It's funny cause she doesn't even realise until someone mentions it to her. She just laughs.

Look at it this way, a dog is fun to be around with cos they show u love and play with u and make u laugh. Whereas cats, are extremely independent and love to be on their own and hate to socialize. It's not that we are mean, we just don't do what leos do.

No because zombies are dead iys juat that the virus takes over their brains causing the body too attck and seek out food its kind of like severe raibies for humans

I have a friend that is an aquarius and she's the moodiest person I know, I actually think she might be bipolar, she thinks people owe her things when they don't and that she is the most important one, and she's always hating on people. The other day she got mad at me because I didn't tell her on facebook what homework we had and I told her that she had to ask me because I didn't know that she doesn't know it and she insisted that I should have told her the homework we had as a friend because that's what friends do, and she was really mad, and when she's mad she stops talking and isolates herself and then blames me for ignoring her... again she asked to copy my essay of 18 pages and I obviously refused and she got angry at me. I've never got along well with them, Idk why, but when she's in a good mood she's a good person. As for leos , I like them , idk why, we get along well.

Source(s): Cancer

They do?

I prefer Aquarius to Leo myself.

Because they like it is,I'm one but I wish I was something different cause the hate is real cause we are not like them different from the rest

Well, why do people hate in general? It is not whom they hate that matters.

Hate has more to do with the person than with the object of Hate

Source(s): Nietzsche (a hot Libra lol)

it depends on what type of society you live in and if the views of people of certain zodiac signs are highly represented or not