Got a date with my boyfriend Friday night (Seriously need help)?

I love my boyfriend sooo much and we have a date on Friday but my brother seriously hates him and my brother said he doesn't want me to go I wish he would just back off and its not like my boyfriend is a random guy, we have been best friends since we were 6 and my brother really liked him then, I know hes trying to protect me but its going too far, I love my boyfriend and I just want my brother to leave us alone but at the same time I don't know if I should go on this date? please help!x

I think you should go on the date your brother seems to be over protective. I don't think it will last for a long time and if you want you could just talk to him and tell him to back off some. Hope this helps

This doesn't matter just curious how old are you now? Anyway but I suggest you talk to your brother and ask why he hates your boyfriend even though he liked him as your friend. If your (older?) brother is really uncomfortable with it, maybe change the date to something he'd like more or postpone it for now.

Go on your date! If your parents approve then your brother shouldn't matter. If your brother is pushing to far just go to your parents and have them tell him to back off!

Your brother have a life on his own he doesn't have care to your love life.. he is not your ex-boyfriend to care about you.. if he really wan't to protect you he just let you to do wan't you wan't... just tell to your brother that you are sucks mind your own business!!!!

Talk to your Brother ask him why he doesn't like him, but My guess is that it's just the sibling instinct

Tell your brother to fucc off and give the guy head in front of him.

Just hide that from your brother

I would go with or without your brothers blessing.