Should i get a bamboo capture or create?

i've been doing traditional art for awhile, and would like to try out digital. right now i'm torn between the capture and the create. the wacom site says the capture is best for photo editing and the create is best for art. but i also heard some people say that other than the size of the active area, they're just similar.

i really have to think about this since the value of my country's money is very low and hence a capture costs 419 bucks and a create costs 300 bucks more.

Favorite Answer

The two are indeed very similar. Frankly, they're so similar that if you're just going to try digital art out, then a Capture would be sufficient (of course, it depends on if you think you'll feel comfortable working on a smaller active area).

RE: Wacom Bamboo connect vs. catch - newbie pills ? For the longest time I've been doing standard artwork, regardless of the incontrovertible fact that I'm attempting to do digital as properly. I've already been drawing utilising my mouse for basically some months and getting used to it, whether, different strokes and efficiencies are harder for me to regulate so i used to be thinking of having a...