What is name of the anime that has this hot female character ?

http://i47.tinypic.com/sm4nz5.gif

Look at the photo. What is the name of this anime that has this character ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer
  • 3 years ago

what's your usual anime of ALL TIME? ? Naruto what's the worst anime you have ever seen? ? Angel Sanctuary... yet a great style of animes have bored me to the ingredient to dropping it after the 1st episode... who's your usual anime character? (Male & lady) ? Deidara (Naruto) ? just to %... Rin (Mnemosyne) who's the worst anime character? (Male & lady) ? Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) ? i in my opinion do no longer hate TOO many lady characters yet one I dislike is... Orphanage Director (Rainbow) who's your usual anime doggy? ? Katsuya the slug from Naruto :3 (sp? of kind call.. doing that from reminiscence..) what's your usual anime, in accordance to genres: ?action & Shounen - Naruto ?Romance / Drama - Spice and Wolf ?Comedy - Hetalia: Axis Powers ?Horror / secret - Monster ?Mecha - do no longer watch mecha ?Seinen - Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin ?college existence - college Days ?Slice of existence - Nana ?psychological - death word what's your usual anime corporation? ? no longer surely everyone especially.. (shrug) What do you think of of incorporate the subsequent huge 3? ? Like no longer Naruto, Bleach or One Piece or in spite of? ... hell if i comprehend :| .. IDK .. Beelzebub ? Gintama ? Blue Exorcist or Deadman Wonderland... ^ back, hell if i comprehend! Who do you elect for to cosplay as indoors the destiny? ? an Akatsuki member... cloak and hat and diverse rings.. no longer one particular member nonetheless ought to you furnish Sadaharu some love and celebrity this question? ? yeah i anticipate Do you think of of Sadaharu is a celebrity-whore? ? those 2 questions have not some thing to do with anime and manga so ... =__= Your call

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.