Spiritually speaking, what is your opinion on homosexuality?

Do you think it's wrong? Are you against it or not? Defend your answer.

Best Answer

I don't care. They're free to express their sexuality as they choose, but otherwise I don't care about homosexuality.

The Bible does not promote prejudice against people. However, its view of homosexual acts is clear.

“You must not lie down with a male the same as you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable thing.”—Leviticus 18:22.

As part of the Mosaic Law, this prohibition was one of many moral laws given specifically to the nation of Israel. Even so, the commandment expresses God’s view of homosexual acts, whether by Jews or non-Jews, when it says: “It is a detestable thing.” The nations around Israel practiced homosexuality, incest, adultery, and other acts prohibited by the Law. Therefore, God viewed those nations as unclean. (Leviticus 18:24, 25) Did the Bible’s viewpoint change during the Christian era? Consider the following scripture:

“God gave them up to disgraceful sexual appetites, for both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene.”—Romans 1:26, 27.

Why does the Bible describe homosexual acts as unnatural and obscene? Because they involve sexual activity that was not intended by our Creator. Homosexual acts cannot produce offspring. The Bible compares homosexual activity to the sexual relations that rebellious angels, who came to be known as demons, had with women before the Deluge of Noah’s day. (Genesis 6:4; 19:4, 5; Jude 6, 7) God views both acts as unnatural.

I agree with the thoughts found in Gods word.

Homosexuals have to the right do anything! Uruguay and the state of Minnesota just legalized gay marriage! Way to go world!

The only thing I have to say about it is that I wish people would stop being so damn obsessed with it.. it's everywhere you turn your head to. Give it a break.. we have way more important issues to be discussed and solved, kids starving to death rings a bell? Priorities.. some people don't get them.

Even though many Christians think it's bad, I believe that God made them that way and I treat them the same way I will treat heterosexual people.

• Demi

I'll let you know after I figure out why I should be "for" or "against" another person's romantic life in the first place.

Source(s): Forn Sed

it's an enormous sin. it's a disconnect between spirit mind brain.

it's also a mental disorder.

my common sense tells me this.

my bible says it's bad.

no parent would ever wish this life style on their kid.

It's no one's business who I get married t.

its crazy