Is the reason so many americans are anti obama because he is a bad presdient or is it because he is a non whit?

There is a lot anti obama hate. But to keep it real I think the man reason people don't like him is because he is black. Many people in america (espically in the south) don't like the idea of a non white person running the country. From 2008 ( the time he was elected) to 2012 there has been a lot of anti... show more There is a lot anti obama hate. But to keep it real I think the man reason people don't like him is because he is black. Many people in america (espically in the south) don't like the idea of a non white person running the country. From 2008 ( the time he was elected) to 2012 there has been a lot of anti obama related hate crimes on blacks. Stormfront and chimpout had a increase of members and racial tension is at a all time high. I remember lots of white hate groups sent death threats to obama and attacked other blacks because of obama and other hate crimes. To me I think this just another example of how whites like to claim racism is over and everybody is equal and the same ( which is ironic since most of the white hate groups are responsible for most of the hate crimes) but in reality racism is alive and kicking but it's subtle and closted. But to my main question do you think the reason a lot people are anti obama is because he is a bad presdient or is it because he is black? Why or why not?