-.- asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Is the reason so many americans are anti obama because he is a bad presdient or is it because he is a non whit?

There is a lot anti obama hate. But to keep it real I think the man reason people don't like him is because he is black. Many people in america (espically in the south) don't like the idea of a non white person running the country. From 2008 ( the time he was elected) to 2012 there has been a lot of anti obama related hate crimes on blacks. Stormfront and chimpout had a increase of members and racial tension is at a all time high. I remember lots of white hate groups sent death threats to obama and attacked other blacks because of obama and other hate crimes. To me I think this just another example of how whites like to claim racism is over and everybody is equal and the same ( which is ironic since most of the white hate groups are responsible for most of the hate crimes) but in reality racism is alive and kicking but it's subtle and closted. But to my main question do you think the reason a lot people are anti obama is because he is a bad presdient or is it because he is black? Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Obama is always questioned about his birth cirtificate and ridiculed but he is undoubtly a UScitizen since his mother was one..they never questioned McCain for being born I Panama or Romney for having a mexican born parent.

• Bryan5 years agoReport

Obama is half white on his mother's side

• Here are some facts that are simply not disputable:

> YOU cannot cite even one thing Obama has demanded that OBAMA didn't say would HURT the country.

> Either you ACTUALLY BELIEVE Americans have fought against the SAME POLICES for more than 10 years because Obama's black, or you KNOW you're full of ****.

> Other than DETAILS about how races should be UNEQUAL, you cannot find any way YOU disagree with Stormfront, Skinheads etc. since in ALL other respects, they are perfectly typical DEMOCRATS.

> No living Democrat has ever been able to stand letting any black man live unless he acts like Democrat Party PROPERTY - and then all Democrats demand he be treated like a sub-human PET. Yes, that includes YOU.

Obama's "blackness" is of no interest - what is interesting is his ineptitude. Try as you like, the man hasn't handled anything well during his time in office so far, it's almost hard to dislike him because you feel more sad for the massive failure of a person that he is. Almost. The only benefit with Obama is that Jimmy Carter is no longer the most incompetent post-war president.

Personally I think it's because many have had a decrease in our standard of living recently. The housing market crash of 2007-2008 really screwed a ton of ppl. If the economy were doing great I don't think there would be as much anti-Obama sentiment.

Edit: I read your whole question and I think you're seeing what you want to see. I personally have been robbed by black men several times and haven't carried out any attacks on blacks. There has also been an increase in mob attacks on whites committed by blacks in the recent past. I am very fearful of blacks because it seems like they want to do me harm. I don't feel this way out of hate, it's a result of my experiences.

I think you only see what you want, just like most liberals. Obama has added more debt to economy than all of our past presidents. Few administrations have had as many scandals that they consistently either lie about or blow off.

When it comes to the 'race card' the left is continually using it for everything from population control to marriage. Any time someone disagrees with a liberal or Dem. about Obama, they hysterically scream about how its his skin color.

I don't like the man because he spits on the Constitution, uses executive privilege to get his way, like a kid taking his marbles home, when he gets beat in a game.

I'm not just anti-Obama, I'm anti-democrat. Here's why:

-2/4/10 Gallup poll: 61% of liberals have a positive view of socialism.

-6/2/11 Gallup poll: 71% of democrats favor re-distributing wealth.

-9/6-9/2012 http://www.gallup.com/poll/157481/majori… Those who want more government control over us: Republicans 15%; Independents, 29%; Democrats 67%.

-Now they have national health care, the hallmark of all welfare and socialist states.

Ben Franklin predicted all of it: "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."

We’re now a democracy.

Thomas Jefferson: "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.”

Ben Franklin: "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.”

Obama will nominate like-minded progressives to the Supreme Court who will affirm the democracy agenda. Corporations will vote for corporate welfare and government contracts. The welfare class will vote for more benefits. The government unions will push for bigger government because that means more unionized government union jobs. Our elites politicians will continue to give money to nations which are anti-American and welfare state nations that promote the democrat dream of an American utopia. And the Constitution will not be there to protect freedom lovers.

No, Obama is a horrible president who doesn't know how to run an economy or create jobs. He was a community organizer for poor neighborhoods in Chicago & a 1 term senator before he became president. He's in way over his head with being the US president. He wants to pass socialist laws & he has no plans to help America foreign or domestically. He sucks as our president.

The reason why I don't like President Obama has nothing to do with his race but rather the $16 trillion dollar deficit he put the United States into but that is not what upsets me but rather the wasteful spending the government used that money for is what upsets me. I can't place all of the blame upon him because $4 trillion of that was the result of President Bush Jr. but in his case it was mainly because of the wars. But I also didn't care for President Clinton and President Bush Sr. they both made bad decisions during their terms in office which put us into a recession in the first place.

Obama is in deep trouble now because he's the worst president we've ever had. I have African blood along with a couple of other races running through my veins...and I didn't vote for the idiot, Obama. He has done NOTHING good for anyone in this nation. In 2014, Obama-care will ruin the healthcare system and private physicians will close their offices. After that, we'll all have to sit in horrible lines in ER waiting rooms...just to see a physician about a cold. All of this, plus the scandals swirling around Obama right now have nothing to do with his skin color, but everything to do with his poor character and his lack of skills to manage this nation's affairs.

Elected President twice. Who cares about the 'Anti-Obamas'?