Costume advice for Alice in wonderland themed party?

A friend invite me to her alice in wonderland themed party and shes going to be alice, idk what to wear or be but i dont want to go full out on my costume i was thinking a bunny but idk what to wear

Becuz many of them just graduated from XXX,XXXX, sounds like a costume party graduation....I do not have time to look up the characters in Alice In Wonderland on the Internet and make/buy an Alice in Wonderland character costume. I wish I had time but...GIVE SOME NICE IDEAS WITH PURCHASE LINK PLS!

Best Answer

i recommend a place, i shopped there last month and my Mickey is good. also they got various styles of character costume with head.

they are made in and shipped from China, the positive thing is they got detail pics with real feeling sense, and video on YTB. Mine mickey costume worth it with less than $150, you should take a chance of this. http://www.mascotshows.com/category/mickey-mouse.h...

Take stitching classes and make one, or that you may just accept the fact that that is the 20th century and do typical things like go external go out along with your acquaintances downtown and make out with a boy in you main issue expectantly... A boy?