Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

good mac strategy games?

i have a mac and i like strategy games whats some good game for me and my friends to play lan battles

Favorite Answer

Star Wars Empire at War/Forces of Corruption. You can also play with people who have the PC version. But if you want to play online, but it from a retailer, the Digital Version is only for Empire at War and for LAN. Forces of Corruption is a expansion pack too, but not available from the digital store, yet.

I grew up enjoying the unique age of empires and AoE a million and 2 are large video games. in case you like them then you definitely could try Starcraft or purchase the 2d whilst it comes out. yet in my opinion i like Warcraft 3 greater effective. the better area of wc3 is probable this is custom video games nonetheless. making use of the map editor you may relatively make despite style of interest you opt for. the two video games are particularly resembling AoE so which you would be able to definatly like the two. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that wc3 has a 100x greater effective online characteristic. I quite advise you purchase Warcraft 3 nonetheless by using fact this is been out for a mutually as yet people nevertheless play it so this is like 30 dollars for the enlargement %..

Portal 2 :P