Help, what should I do? Do you think he likes me?

Ok so there is this guy, Tito, and a couple weeks ago I met him at a skating rink, he said he like me and blah blah, then told my cousin that he was going to Ask me out, then the next day he got a gf. Last Saturday he said he broke up with his girl friend some how he figured out me and my 2 other friends... show more Ok so there is this guy, Tito, and a couple weeks ago I met him at a skating rink, he said he like me and blah blah, then told my cousin that he was going to Ask me out, then the next day he got a gf. Last Saturday he said he broke up with his girl friend some how he figured out me and my 2 other friends haven't had our first kisses yet, so he was laughing at us, AND he kept trying to kiss me..(a little weird.) and when we were sitting down he would try to touch my boobs, and vagina.. (Weird.) an he slapped my butt.. And he wouldn't leave me alone until I gave him a hug(he slapped my butt and tried to kiss when I hugged him) do you think he likes me, and if he asks me out should I say( I like him) no because he liked me then got a girlfriend? Help please?!
8 answers 8