John W
Lv 7
John W asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Is Bob"Watergate" Woodward correct when he said Obama is in his own Watergate and it wont go away?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Actually, he said, "This is not Watergate, but there are some people in the administration who have acted as if they want to be Nixonian."

And he is being smacked down by msm for his ridiculous BS.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decoder-Wi...

Note that he's basing his hyperbole on the text of the emails--which have been proven to have been written by Republicans and "leaked" to the press. Oops, the White House released the actual emails that contradict their accusations. Oops.

• Philip
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Bob Woodward made his fame with Watergate, and he's trying to relive his glory years. The truth is that he has lost it.

• 7 years ago

Unsure, the effect has been minimal at this point as Obama's approval rating through a tumultuous week has remained the same. I don't think the IRS paying extra attention to conservative groups compares to Republicans breaking in to the Democratic headquarters with intention to steal records, wiretap them, and then Nixon engaging in an active coverup of everything.

• 7 years ago

Bob Woodward is a sell out to the rich and powerful. Essentially the Right figured out its better bribe the good journalists instead of bully them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Woodward is to Presidential scandals as McCain is to military conflict.

They both think they are the last word.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

if by that Bob means he surrounded by (R) crooks and liars, then yes.

• 7 years ago

yes, but unlike Nixon he'll be fighting & kicking to hold on to power

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think this is more Hillary's political funeral

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I hope so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.