Is It Normal To Cry Over A Celebrity?

I'm 17, I can't stop crying over celebrities. I have adored Willem Dafoe for 9 years as an actor and I want to follow in his footsteps and become an actress myself. I have cried myself to sleep over him and I don't know what's causing it. I usually cry when a celebrity dies and that's it. I had... show more I'm 17, I can't stop crying over celebrities. I have adored Willem Dafoe for 9 years as an actor and I want to follow in his footsteps and become an actress myself. I have cried myself to sleep over him and I don't know what's causing it. I usually cry when a celebrity dies and that's it. I had watched a movie called "Mississippi Burning" and I thought he was amazing.

At school, my friend, Amy, asked me which celebrity inspired me. I said "Willem Dafoe" and she said I had to give her a reason why he inspired me. I didn't know what to say to her. Then soon ater that she started saying stuff like "Imagine if Willem Dafoe died" after she said that I ran away from her crying my eyes out. Even if I watch a sad film like Titanic I will start crying, Is it normal for me to cry over a celebrity!?