What would be your choice WEAPON during a zombie apocalypse?

Favorite Answer

Heckler and Koch USP 45 caliber pistol with a suppressor.

My weapon of choice would (probably) be a suppressed, fairly high powered pistol (maybe a .40?), one that's reliable and fairly easy to clean/take care of. Most handguns are small, lightweight in comparison to rifles/shotguns, and therefore, easy to bring along with your other supplies. Their range isn't usually the greatest, but unless you're giving some sort of covering fire to someone, you shouldn't need to shoot more than maybe a couple hundred yards/meters. If it turns out that a handgun isn't the greatest choice for whatever kind(s) of zombies we'd get, then I'd probably take a hatchet or some other kind of axe.

Ideally a gun but the shots would of course attract more zombies or the attention of people you might not want knowing your whereabouts as in crazies, bandits, etc. Then again these people are usually cowards and might shy away from people with guns who are firing off shots ie willing to defend themselves. They'd go for easier prey....

Anyways I'd probably like a melee weapon.. Something with good range on it though, really long but hefty. I want to be able to keep moving, put the zombies down with one shot and know they're down for good ya know?

Hmm... It's a tough thing to think about then. I guess maybe something like a tire iron or a crowbar.

My choice of weapon during a zombie attack would be a high-powered rifle.

a mechete would be my first choise because I own one and you can survive one until you get a gun o can because I live in nevada and I have a gun store 2 miles away from my house

• Jon G

since we are talking about stupid things that would never exist. my weapon would be a uni-dragon. that's right a dragon with a unicorn like horn on its head. and Zeus lightning bolts I can throw.

• TBOMB

Flame thrower

Sword.

A macheate. cheap,easy to find. easy to use. silent. deadly

assault rifle

or a spear