What would be your choice WEAPON during a zombie apocalypse?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Heckler and Koch USP 45 caliber pistol with a suppressor.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

My weapon of choice would (probably) be a suppressed, fairly high powered pistol (maybe a .40?), one that's reliable and fairly easy to clean/take care of. Most handguns are small, lightweight in comparison to rifles/shotguns, and therefore, easy to bring along with your other supplies. Their range isn't usually the greatest, but unless you're giving some sort of covering fire to someone, you shouldn't need to shoot more than maybe a couple hundred yards/meters. If it turns out that a handgun isn't the greatest choice for whatever kind(s) of zombies we'd get, then I'd probably take a hatchet or some other kind of axe.

• 7 years ago

Ideally a gun but the shots would of course attract more zombies or the attention of people you might not want knowing your whereabouts as in crazies, bandits, etc. Then again these people are usually cowards and might shy away from people with guns who are firing off shots ie willing to defend themselves. They'd go for easier prey....

Anyways I'd probably like a melee weapon.. Something with good range on it though, really long but hefty. I want to be able to keep moving, put the zombies down with one shot and know they're down for good ya know?

Hmm... It's a tough thing to think about then. I guess maybe something like a tire iron or a crowbar.

• 7 years ago

My choice of weapon during a zombie attack would be a high-powered rifle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

a mechete would be my first choise because I own one and you can survive one until you get a gun o can because I live in nevada and I have a gun store 2 miles away from my house

• Jon G
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

since we are talking about stupid things that would never exist. my weapon would be a uni-dragon. that's right a dragon with a unicorn like horn on its head. and Zeus lightning bolts I can throw.

• TBOMB
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Flame thrower

• 7 years ago

Sword.

• 7 years ago

A macheate. cheap,easy to find. easy to use. silent. deadly

• 7 years ago

assault rifle

or a spear

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.