Why should the U.S. federal government decrease its economic engagement toward Venezuela?

I have an argumentative essay to write on the topic 'The United States federal government should substantially increase its economic engagement toward Venezuela" and I have to be on the negative side. I need some serious help here, so before I get a bunch of answers telling me to do it on my own I will... show more I have an argumentative essay to write on the topic 'The United States federal government should substantially increase its economic engagement toward Venezuela" and I have to be on the negative side.
I need some serious help here, so before I get a bunch of answers telling me to do it on my own I will tell you that I have a concussion and I am incapable of concentrating on anything and I just need help with finding 3 different reasons for why America should not help Venezuela economically.

Please help. Any GOOD AND RELIABLE websites that could help me or just reasons to not help Venezuela
PLEASE?

Thank you so much in advance for all of your help