I've swallowed an ice cube whole, and I haven't pooped it out yet?

I'm really scared. Will it not come out because it's a block and my poopers a circle?

Best Answer

Maybe you should try to reach for it!

Ice absorbs directly into your blood stream, making you a more cold-hearted person. Never swallow ice. Also, your pooper is a star not a circle.

Hahahahaha. If this is a serious question you must be two and if so.. Man are kids getting technologically smart! Ice melts you know... And the stomach is great at digesting.

• Ben

AN ice cube melts! Whether you swallow it whole or let it dissolve in your mouth.

You need to keep looking over your shoulder - if you see a man coming at you with a net - run like hell!

It melted. Your body is not gonna keep it cold your stomach acids probably melted down to water.

You sir, are unedumicated. Ice metls=water=pee.

I've seen this on a funny yahoo answers trolling site, get a life and come up with you're own god damn ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude your totally ******, I'd tell your parents and see a doctor.