Guys question about motorcycle !?

Will u chose the motorcycle over your fiance and baby?

• John R
    Favorite Answer

This is the motorcycle racing section, not the relationship question section.

But since you asked....

You are making him choose?

The group The Scorpions said it best in the song Love Drive - "a girl to drive, a car to love".

Unless you are a great cook, awesome bod, flat out gorgeous, giving it up at least once a day, have great muscle control, can deep thr0at and you take your name from the bird group swallows, I think you are going to lose.

Guys that love to ride are not going to give up that feeling of freedom they get from riding. By you making him choose, he is just going to end up hating you and the child in the end. He will feel regret every time he see's a motorcycle. Why would you want to do that to him? He can be with you and the child and still ride.

I used to race professionally, a crash ended my professional career. My wife and kids (and I) struggled as they were growing up. I gave up riding for a several years, because we didn't have the money to ride and/or race anymore. Now the whole family rides and we own 8 motorcycles. Marriage and relationships are all about compromise. I gave up the expense of riding and racing so that I could provide for my family. When we got caught up, the wife was behind me to ride again.

If he wants to keep riding, let him ride. He might not be able to ride as much, since he will have family obligations, but don't stop him for riding. If you do, you will lose him.

Source(s): Riding and racing since 1973. Married for over 25 years.
  • Jon

This place is for motorcycle questions. Not questions about your love life. A real woman wouldn't make a man choose between his bike and his family, she would support him in motorcycling. My wife would never make me choose. I make family time, and I make motorcycle time. She has her time to do her things too. We make time for all of us. My wife rides her own dirt bike, so we make riding time. You wouldn't last with me. I had a motorcycle life style way before a woman came along. Life is short, either support him, or leave him. Your just a greedy biatch.

Source(s): Riding 31 yrs street and dirt. Way before I met my wife and had kids, I had motorcycles.

He's not choosing and he's not in the wrong, sorry. If you're making him choose, you're trying to change him. Motorcycle now, friends next, maybe even his family later.

Ask him to ride safely, make sure he has life insurance and love him for who he is, not who you want him to be.

I don;t have any question as far as I am driving my Suzuki...Life pacing so fast & steady...

We don't really care about your love life.

Do you what you want to do.

Never had any.... :(