Are you proud of Muslim converts?

I just got reminded why I love them so much. I wish we could convert the whole Middle East and Asia to Islam and start again from zero. No nationalism, no cultural influence, blasphemous traditions, no divisions, just us - the Ummah.

Favorite Answer

Well true those from Muslim families have seriously screwed up Islam, like those stupid Pakistani, Egyptian pride parades with haram music and women half naked with hijabs on and boys dressed like rappers.

Or those silly Hindu style weddings that Desi Muslims have with men and women mixed. Or even worse the Muslims who mix paganism or black magic like Moroccan women and many African Muslims, like cutting words out of the Qur'an and rearranging the words to curse someone and put it in their food.

Same time though, even converts get suckered into this garbage. Now you see converts going to Hookah bars or learning Urdu instead of Arabic. And if they marry someone who came from a Muslim family, they often adopt the culture of their wife or husband. Like this one White convert who married a Moroccan woman, he wears Moroccan clothes all the time and learned Berber. Or this one woman who married a Turk, she stopped wearing hijab and adopted Ataturk ideals.

Or you have for instance, American converts who are so disturbed by the behavior, bad habits, weird beliefs and treatment of wives and children from Arabs and Asians, that they only associate with each other because to them those Asian and Arab Muslims are backward. Like they have a beard, they memorize Surahs, study Arabic, try to follow the rules, and then some Pakistani comes in who just married his daughter off to her first cousin and an Egyptian walks in the masjid reeking of cigarettes, with a big mustache and habibi da blaring from his iphone.

What is comes down to is a Convert or someone born to a Muslim family who is seeking Islam will do so without having cultural, racist, nationalistic garbage mixed in because they will see it contradicts Islam. Converts may appear better and usually are, but even they can get corrupted if they converted over emotional reasons rather than religious ones(and many are converting for the wrong reasons)

• i am not a convert nor i am a muslim, but i believe Islam did put lots of good teaching yet lots of people follow it very wrong...the idea you gave is kinda hard as now no one get along...i feel sorry for the animals and plants and earth itself as they are considered as Allah's slaves as well yet they suffer for what we decide from wars, globule warming etc...lol i once dreamt (this could sound stupid) that i gathered the human population on earth and picked the best 2 muslims (male and female) 2 christians and 2 jewish who are not racist, very intelligent, kind and extremely open minded yet religious...and i sent them to the moon for 1 month and on earth i blow up earth including me in it killing everything...so those people on the moon came back to earth to restart the civilisation in a better form hahahah

as one brotha said, we can work towards that and change happens when we change ourself

and my imam said that too to me once. we are close and he helps me learn more about islam ect

i am in an asian community and i feel very at home eventho i am white. i have made many friends and they all see past my colour ect and treat me like family. so u will be glad to know that in many places there is just Ummah and nothin else like cultural things ect or discrimination or false assumptions, steretypes ect, none of that at all.

my family disowned me after i became muslim but it dont matter cuz i care about islaam the way of life. i can supprt myself and a family wen i have one in future.

n yes i believe if we dont wna be wrongly judged, we shudnt judge others as prophet Muhammed salalahualaihi wasalam said. which includes the fact that we shudnt backbite or call someone something they are not.

I am proud of of ex-Muslims, like Wafa Sultan and Mossab Hassan Yousef.

Source(s): And you criticise communism. "no cultural influence", "no nationalism", "no blasphemous traditions". Go to Saudi Arabia and leave us the rest alone.

I totally agree with you, greetingz brother !!

Dr. Keith Moore, founder of modern embyriology speaking about Quran and Science:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgN0tFSJYZI

Famous french doctor and egyptologist Dr. Maurice Buccaille, his reasons to converting to Islam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34yAgtlCp0A

Youtube thumbnail

Famous American mathematician Dr. Jeffrey Lang, from atheism then to islam

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBF1ii7QsqI

An european atheist scientist and astraunaut, then muslim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrH8_EpvY8U

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Ex........... now Muslim forever.

Why wish when you can work towards it ?

Its not entirely impossible just one step at a time and we can work towards a peaceful word.

I respect converts more, they essentially grant more people the chance to paradise than we do

Ameen

May Allah (swt) make this happen as you wrote. Having one ummah only.

Men have dreams. Dream on, brother.

• It's not only you,we all want that! :)

Looks like we've got alot of working ahead of us..