Name these movies ten points to best answer?

So some of these are really old some are from the early 2000's please help me find the name of them thanks in advance!! 1. When these nerds create a girl using a computer and then they make her boobs really big then back to normal and she goes downstairs to a party.. thats all i remember. 2. A movie with... show more So some of these are really old some are from the early 2000's please help me find the name of them thanks in advance!!

1. When these nerds create a girl using a computer and then they make her boobs really big then back to normal and she goes downstairs to a party.. thats all i remember.

2. A movie with Queen Latifah when she works at a hair salon for a guy i think shes the only black person there then she get fired/quits and starts her own salon.

3. Another queen latifah movie when she works at some company and a girl wants help to steal money and they all steal money and they three girls get rich but they get caught.

4.Its a disney movie with three witches and they brew a potion. I think its called Hocus... something.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH THE FIRST MOVIE IS THE ONE I WANT TO REMEMBER MOST.