Does watching gay porn make me gay?

I like to watch gay porn sometimes, Because its more exciting. (Or turns me on More) but i also enjoy regular(Guy on girl) does this make me gay? Though I still like women

Best Answer

Would you do it with a guy? Answer yes: You're bi. Answer no: You're just curious, but maybe still straight. Nothing wrong with liking gay porn. xD

2

Source(s): Watch Hot Girls Alone - http://CamGz.com/?dZHg

You would be surprised how many straight men like gay porn.... even more surprised on how many are open about it, I know a man who is a self called "thug" and he watched gay porn and even told us all he did. I think it goes down to the mind...men want to have a girl with a guy mind, girls wants a guy with a girl mind, 2 men will have sex the way a man would like so it appeals to you a little more but also it is a taboo, it might turn you on because of that.

Nope. Some straight guys are turned on more by gay porn (I guess a blow.job is always a blow.job, haha), but aren't gay nor bisexual. I think it is because gay porn is usually better than straight - the guys there are really enjoying themselves! I am a bisexual girl and just cannot stand straight porn, although I'm attracted to girls too. It just sucks, it's more like rape than sex, the women are not attractive (I don't know how one could consider exaggerated fake boobs, enourmous lips and a general "I'm stupid" face attractive), obviously faking and generally annoying. They scream more than in a horror film.

Gay porn is more realistic (as realistic as a porn can be, anyway) and passionate. It represents better sex, that's it.

Think realistically. If you masturbated over gay porn for a strong 5 years, do you think that you would feel any different as a person mentally or sexually?.. of course you would.

Trust me, you will look back after so long and think "I have masturbated over gay porn a lot". You might even start to become insecure about your sexuality and develop anxiety.

Don't risk it. It's not worth it.

Many people have become "gay" because of it.

Make Me Porn

• Storm

Unless you want to pursue a sexual and/or romantic relationship with a man in real life, it doesn't make you gay.

Porn is just fantasy. It has no relevance to real life.

• Tim

short answer is no

liking gay porn doesn't mean your gay. Exclusively liking guys does that

• abs_bl

No. Gay means you're exclusively attracted to males.

If, as you say, you're attracted to both male and female than you're bi :)

Wanting to have sex with guys makes you guys. Do you want to do that? That's all that matters.