Sharon S asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

Who makes you feel good about yourself besides you?

• Grassy
    Favorite Answer

Helping others get an outside view on their writing level and understandability

People who thank me by telling me that I "did a good job."

Those who put in a good word for me, or brag on me.

That is really the only way that I feel good about myself...I cannot do anything without getting the approval of someone else. And if they say that I didn't do a good job, or I was sloppy, then it makes me really look down on myself. I want to do something over if I think it wasn't "satisfactory" enough.

Now, what really makes me feel good, is girls that flirt with me...which seldom every happens, but I do like it. :)

Great question!

• Mack

Family

The person I report to at the office. He likes the volume, quality, and speed of the work I accomplish.

The people I play basketball and tennis and pool with. The bikers too....

The people I associate with all have great character so they will in time contribute.

I do my part to make everyone feel good about themselves when the acts and statements are justified.

The people you work and live with. They can be very loving and caring and make you feel great.

My daughter, who brags about my cooking and that I'm smart. Also, my little dog who doesn't want to be with anyone but me. I'm a little special to both of them.

Well , to start I would say God 1st then my husband .anyone else it does not even matter .So long as I know there`s my own self love and that counts for me.

Easy answer... My dog who is very quick on approval and never holds back affection.

Several of my Friends.

the love of my grand kids for me

Source(s): Camille

friends