Sharon S asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

Who makes you feel good about yourself besides you?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Grassy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Helping others get an outside view on their writing level and understandability

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

People who thank me by telling me that I "did a good job."

Those who put in a good word for me, or brag on me.

That is really the only way that I feel good about myself...I cannot do anything without getting the approval of someone else. And if they say that I didn't do a good job, or I was sloppy, then it makes me really look down on myself. I want to do something over if I think it wasn't "satisfactory" enough.

Now, what really makes me feel good, is girls that flirt with me...which seldom every happens, but I do like it. :)

Great question!

• Mack
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Family

The person I report to at the office. He likes the volume, quality, and speed of the work I accomplish.

The people I play basketball and tennis and pool with. The bikers too....

The people I associate with all have great character so they will in time contribute.

I do my part to make everyone feel good about themselves when the acts and statements are justified.

• 7 years ago

The people you work and live with. They can be very loving and caring and make you feel great.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

My daughter, who brags about my cooking and that I'm smart. Also, my little dog who doesn't want to be with anyone but me. I'm a little special to both of them.

• 7 years ago

Well , to start I would say God 1st then my husband .anyone else it does not even matter .So long as I know there`s my own self love and that counts for me.

• 7 years ago

Easy answer... My dog who is very quick on approval and never holds back affection.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Several of my Friends.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

the love of my grand kids for me

Source(s): Camille
  • 7 years ago

friends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.