Shouldn't ICC investigate the Lord's pitch where the Kiwi's were bundled out for 68?

Seriously ICC is so keen to investigate about Galle pitch whenever there is a major collapse. But Funnily enough no team has been bowled out for 68 there! Even the last match where some ppl complained, Australia made 279 for the 1st innings while SL replied with 105. Then Australia made 200 and SL passed 250 in the... show more Seriously ICC is so keen to investigate about Galle pitch whenever there is a major collapse. But Funnily enough no team has been bowled out for 68 there! Even the last match where some ppl complained, Australia made 279 for the 1st innings while SL replied with 105. Then Australia made 200 and SL passed 250 in the 2nd innings.

I find it completely unfair that people come out and whinge about sub continent pitches whenever there is something fishy. But turn blind eye when the same happens in England or Australia or even in South Africa.

There are plenty of examples for unorthodox pitches outside S/C. There are plenty of low scoring games in the history.

Come on... I just can't stand injustice. It's not fair! Right? If square turners are bad and unfair then green tops where the pace bowlers gets unfair advantage also should be NOT FAIR!

A mediocre bowler like Broad picking up 7 wickets for 44 on a green top and doctored pitch!

I am ok with doctoring the pitches. Any team would like to make most of the home field advantage and they have all the rights to do so. But no one should come out and complain about that right? So don't you think there should be no complains, no excuses, no whinges, no conspiracy theories from here on about pitches at sub continent?
Update: Edit:- No offense, I might sound harsh here but I can't stand injustice...

nalaka fairly:- If your question was a genuine one(which seems so) you can always appeal through your violation notice email and get it back. I didn't even know that you asked such a question btw.
Update 2: Saboo :- Galle was known as a bowler's paradise and got criticized for it which was the reason why the curators prepared a sheer flat track on that SL vs BAN match. And it went over board! * * * Same theory goes in S/C track too Apart from criticizing the surfaces I hope the critics should accept that the S/C... show more Saboo :- Galle was known as a bowler's paradise and got criticized for it which was the reason why the curators prepared a sheer flat track on that SL vs BAN match. And it went over board!
* * *
Same theory goes in S/C track too Apart from criticizing the surfaces I hope the critics should accept that the S/C spinners have bowled really well against the inconsistent non S/c Batsmen. In fact that was what exactly happened most of the times!
You see last time England defeated India in india with some exceptional batting. It's one rare occasion where batsmen getting used to the conditions and handling it with great consistency.
Update 3: @Yahwho and Saboo - I agree with you. Btw my point here in this Q is not to say that England unfairly doctored the pitch in order to earn a cheap win. I know they didn't. My point here is that if ppl don't complain about pitches outside S/C then they should not do it to the pitches at S/C either. Sanga :*... show more @Yahwho and Saboo - I agree with you. Btw my point here in this Q is not to say that England unfairly doctored the pitch in order to earn a cheap win. I know they didn't. My point here is that if ppl don't complain about pitches outside S/C then they should not do it to the pitches at S/C either.

Sanga :* Another example is SL tour of Australia on 2004/05 where the first test match was a huge surprise. The almighty Australian batting line up collapsed for 200 in the first innings against the SL attack without Murali! Then SL crushed on 97! Australia once again bundled out for 200 where as SL bowled out for 160 chasing 310 to win.