Help with 18 month old son talking?

Hi! My son is 18 months old and will only talk when he feels like it. He says momma, daddy, and bubba all the time. I know he can say other things like kitty, duck, ball.. But he will only do it when he feels like it. All the other times he just points and makes this "ehh" sound. I am a stay at home... show more Hi!
My son is 18 months old and will only talk when he feels like it. He says momma, daddy, and bubba all the time. I know he can say other things like kitty, duck, ball.. But he will only do it when he feels like it. All the other times he just points and makes this "ehh" sound. I am a stay at home mom, I am always playing with him, constantly repeating what we are doing, read to him, include him in helping me cook, I've been teaching him his body parts(ear, nose, eyes...). I know he hears, i say got get the ______ and he goes and gets it, and I know he knows what it is he just won't say it.

So my question is how can I help to get him to say more words? What else can I do with him?