Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

True or false - you walked passed a church today ?

Favorite Answer

False

• ?

False

False

False. I walk past a church on my way to work but I come home by a different street.

• DeeDee

So far, false.

I'll walk past one later though. I pass a church on the way to the bus stop.

They wouldn't appreciate it . They might feel they had been in ancient pagan Rome. Which is the equal now but with differant faces. The actual church is all around, however hidden in small organizations of believers. These small companies are not seeking to entertain their congregation, act pius and holy, like the leaders of some churches do, they're simply studying the phrase collectively learning more about the Torah and it's legal guidelines and loving the laws although now we have been given grace.

• Will

True, I walked past a Latter Day Saints Church.

False, the only thing I've walked past today is the TV, the computer, and the refrigerator. I haven't been anywhere today :) It's been surprisingly relaxing!

• S

Almost true, I drove passed a church today (Gregorian Church)

• Steve

False. The furthest I've walked today is to our garage.