How does music make your life better? What is your feel good song?

• Cosmic
    Best Answer

"Drift Away" by Dobie Gray.

Really music makes my life better just because I enjoy and find a lot of music pleasing to listen too. For a feel good song, that just depends on my mood.

Music is so strong in me, that when I am tired, depressed or angry the songs, existing or unwritten, seem to flow into me. I fought it early in my life and now I embrace it. It's like I was supposed to have music in me all along.

I own over 3200 CD albums, with a bunch more cassettes. My background has turned me into an Armed Forces Radio broadcaster as well as commercial broadcaster, karaoke host and singer and now an amateur lyrics writer. I don't know what's next but I'm with the flow now, not against it.

I have several songs, as you might imagine, that can stop any mental process in its tracks. This is a karaoke favorite of mine. The rhythm, the meaning, and the man singing it. All one joyful celebration. Enjoy.

Robert Palmer - Every Kinda People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tEH_YYqEH0

Youtube thumbnail

Music is everywhere in all the noises we hear everyday. It's the Cosmic Dance. Here's a feel good song for today. Do look it up. It's called "Love Is Blind" by Annie Lennox.

• ?

Hi Sharon!

The song New York Tenderberry by Laura Nyro.

It takes me away on a restful journey, to I know not where.

I just follow it and I feel all of life's pressures has ebbed away for a short time.

Try listening to it, you may like it / her too? sorry, no good at links!!

Source(s): Music lover, good luck!
  • Mack

Of course music improves the quality of life. I usually have music playing in the Bose from my ipod when I am home. The music ranges from classical to heavy metal with lots of rock and classic rock and blues.

Music makes your life better in many ways...it can make you feel good through the beats and the lyrics of the song.And also,it makes you to forget your worries when listening to it..

I was thinking of the Monkees today and they are definitely feel good music

When Love Comes Knocking At Your Door http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APsUKo0jSZQ

Youtube thumbnail

Music corresponds with a specific feeling when you listen to it and almost stimulates that feeling. I would say that our feelings influence what type of music we listen to , and once we fulfill what the body wants,it tends to make us happier (despite the music being sad)..in other words, we listen to music to stimulate how we feel because we want to experiance that feeling more (example,boy listens to love songs when he's inlove). I love earth wind and fire ...they make me happy XD!!

It makes me feel happy, sad, angry, excited. It makes me feel, and for me, personally, that's a hard thing to do.

My feel good songs are the cover of Iron Man by The Cardigans and Prototype by Andre 3000. They make me happy.

Music is soothing when I'm unhappy and energizing when I'm happy. I use it to enhance my mood, basically.

My feel-good song is 17 Girls In a Row by Steel Panther.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvhbj0jVMFs

Youtube thumbnail