What are some taut, gripping thriller movies of the '60s and '70s? Give me a list of thrillers?

the few that i like are: ('60s) "Cape Fear" (directed by j. lee thompson, 1962) ('70s) "Nada" (directed by Claude Chabrol, 1974) "Day of the Jackal" (directed by Fred Zinnemann, 1973) "Three Days of the Condor" (directed by Sydney Pollack,... show more the few that i like are:

('60s) "Cape Fear" (directed by j. lee thompson, 1962)

('70s) "Nada" (directed by Claude Chabrol, 1974)
"Day of the Jackal" (directed by Fred Zinnemann, 1973)
"Three Days of the Condor" (directed by Sydney Pollack, 1975)
"Marathon Man" (directed by John Schlesinger, 1976)

Answer away! Broaden my mind. Tell me of obscure, outside-of-the -box, hard-to-find thrillers that really thrill that were made between the years 1960 and 1979.
Please let me know of more captivatingly suspenseful stuff from the years 1960 to 1979.
Update: Please DO NOT refer me to one of those generic internet lists of thrillers. Those lists often mention films that are not even of the thriller genre. Give me your own personal recommendations, a list of 60s +70s thrillers that you personally like.
Update 2: Please DO NOT refer me to one of those generic internet lists of thrillers. Those lists often mention films that are not even of the thriller genre. Give me your own personal recommendations, a list of 60s +70s thrillers that you personally like.
Update 3: I already saw Chinatown, Psycho, Manchurian Candidate, Charade, The Conformist, and The Conversation. Refer me to more thrillers other than these films. "Chinatown" is like a neo-noir movie, "Psycho" is a horror movie, "Manchurian Candidate" is an avant-garde thriller,... show more I already saw Chinatown, Psycho, Manchurian Candidate, Charade, The Conformist, and The Conversation. Refer me to more thrillers other than these films. "Chinatown" is like a neo-noir movie, "Psycho" is a horror movie, "Manchurian Candidate" is an avant-garde thriller, "Charade" is a comedy-thriller, "The Conformist" is a political movie/drama and "The Conversation" is a character study/drama. What I am seeking is strictly thrillers.

C'mon, ppl, gimme more recommendations. Plzzz...