Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why doesn't the media hammer us with the body count of troops in Afghanistan like they with Bush?

Every KIA soldier seemed to feature videos of grieving families on the evening news -- but not now that Obama's in power.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Every single day I ask myself "What if Bush was still president"? How would the media react? Look at what the Obama administration has done over the last four years, and then ask yourself if BUSH had done it. Let me know when your head stops spinning!

• 3 years ago

i'm hoping so. whilst Bush decrease and ran removed from the actual conflict (Afghanistan) to avenge and insult to Daddy, he disgraced usa. The reported physique assume our bravest and maximum suitable individuals, who sacrificed the suitable in Iraq, served as a reminder that the suitable courtroom shouldn't get to return to a determination elections. Now, the actual conflict, could be coated. Make no mistake, the enemy in Afghanistan intends to take over India, Kashmir, Indonesia, Africa, then Europe and the international. Our lives are at stake. not our monetary way of existence, our very lives. Bush's incompetence basically makes the cost we now could pay steeper. yet we could defeat this enemy. Now.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

8 years under Bush = 537 US deaths

4 years under Obama = 1,500+ deaths

Nothing is spoken about this and it's pathetic.

Recall. Obama used what HE (not HIS GENERAL) thought to be the appropriate number of forces in Afghanistan which was far less than what military minds wanted.

And the numbers are a reflection of that.

• 7 years ago

The press has their marching orders from the corrupt White House not to speak of such things. But we all know that 3 times as many of our soldiers have died under Obama as have died under Bush.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jxt299
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I disagree, I have seen plenty of grieving families and coverage of the needless slaughter of our troops that the idiot spoiled brat incompetent Bush began thanks to the corrupt crooked supreme court inserting him up the body politic in 2000.

• 7 years ago

"...Every KIA soldier seemed to feature videos of grieving families..."

What channel were you watching?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It would not enhance his excellency Obama's image. There fore the lying lib press cannot print it.

• 7 years ago

Simple answer: liberal-controlled media, and Obama is a liberal. The idea is to protect him at all costs.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If is isn't Bush's war, it really isn't war at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.