My family forgot my birthday?

I live with my dad and step mom and my 3 half brothers. It was my birthday on Friday and nobody said anything about it at all. I feel a bit mad at my dad because he forgot, but he has a lot on at the mineut - he has just lost his job and he's having trouble with my step mom. Anyway, I don't know weather to... show more I live with my dad and step mom and my 3 half brothers. It was my birthday on Friday and nobody said anything about it at all. I feel a bit mad at my dad because he forgot, but he has a lot on at the mineut - he has just lost his job and he's having trouble with my step mom. Anyway, I don't know weather to say anything about it to him or not? I've spoken to my friends who say that I should tell him, but it seems a bit harsh and I think maybe I should just leave it.

Has anyone else had someone forget, and are you supposed to say anything or not?