Converted to islam now what!?!?! 10pts?

Ok i converted to islam so where do i begin? What book should i get? Also sunni is what i follow. What practices do i do? How to pray?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You have now a long life of regrets. The more you learn the worse it gets. Be prepared to be a mindless slave of your new religion.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Hey I'm so glad that you converted!! Welcome to Islam, my brother. Praise be to Allah for guiding you on the right path. You can ignore all the idiots who are saying that Islam is a religion where you have to act like a salve. Islam is the complete conduct of life...you open the Quran and you get the answer to almost anything. Our Holy Book has never been altered or changed, unlike other books such as the Bible (there are more than a thousand versions of that book). So brother, start of by learning how to perform Salah. Do you have a mosque near by your house? If you do, go talk to the Imaam there, and he will gladly teach you the proper way to perform wudhu and pray Salah. Also, start reading the Quran..if you don't know how to read arabic, There are translations in almost every language on the internet! Email me directly if you need any other help. :) May Allah guide you to the best path possible.

Source(s): Proud Muslim living in Canada
    • Karok3 years agoReport

Islam is of Satan, Mohammad is burning in Hell, and he will never see any virgins, you have been Lied to, hope you enjoy Sulfur, and lava.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Okay step 1 burn a Koran step 2 convert back to Christianity, the only true religion for a modern society, Islam is a backwards cult stuck in the dark ages

• Karok3 years agoReport

Yes Jesus is God Almighty.

• 7 years ago

Firstly there on youtube there is a video on how to pray it is for children really but its really helpful. It features a green cartoon man wearing a white hat. You should buy an Arabic Quran and learn how to read it there will be classes in your local mosque. As a man it is Sunnah to grow your beard you must shave your underarm and pubic hair. You should do wudu before you pray you can also learn how on video which can be found on youtube. You should also attend the mosque evrey Friday for prayer. I recommend downloading a prayer time pro for your phone this can be found as an app on android phone but also pick up a timetable at the mosque as sometimes the apps can be inaccurate. This will maintain your prayer times. Hope this was helpful to you.

• Karok3 years agoReport

Islam leads to the lake of Fire!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

go to a mosque or islamic store and get the 'quran' and hav u convertd the islamic way? i meant he words n stuff cuz if u havnt thn u need to do tht first so my best advice is to get intouch with a mosque head teacher or an islamic scholar or friend who can help u cuz yahoos not much of a help in stuff like this.

try going to a nearby mosque and askin for the headteacher or get intouch with one over friends

hope this helpd

• 7 years ago

just follow the words of prophet muhammed pbuh.and go talk to a imam in masjid.and remember islam is a religion of peace, if anyone teaches u to hate and fight or kill dont listen to them...read the quran .and follow any sufi saint.

• 7 years ago

You converted to Islam and have to ask these questions?

I hope they told you that the penalty for apostasy is death.

You cannot quit now, or they will kill you.

Have a nice day.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

pray to YHVH to forgive you.

you should have read lev 23 1st. islam doesn't understand the feast days and their meaning, so it's false

but if you plan to stick to your error, then the next thing to do would be to go to an elementary school to choose a wife

• Karok3 years agoReport

https://youtu.be/Kx9MpwDY82U

Jesus is God Almighty, Yeshua HaNatzeri W'Melech HaYahwdim.

• 7 years ago

Welcome.

There is really so much for you to know. and I don't suggest that you look it up on the Internet. There is so much lies and bad things written that some find believable.

I suggest you go to a Mosque. We love the converts MashaAllah. They will make you feel so welcome InshaAllah.

Source(s): Muslim.
    • Karok3 years agoReport

Muslims worship satan, Mohammad is burning in Hell.

• Congratulations.!!!!!

Learn more about islam basics.

• 7 years ago

believe me yahoo wont help, if you are serious then go to any mosque near by and ask anybody going out, may ALLAH enlightens the way for you.

• Karok3 years agoReport

If you are serious about following the God of Abraham. Watch this video, Islam will put you in hell with thier war God and thier false prophet.

https://youtu.be/Kx9MpwDY82U

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.