Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

Which boy name is better?

I am seven months pregnant with our first baby and recently we found out the gender of baby. it is male so we have picked out some names but we are not sure which one is the right one for my baby. It has to be sound nice and flows also he won't get bullied over the name.

Alexander James Billowitz (AJ) or (ALEX)

Matthew Austin Billowitz (MATT)

Noah James Billowitz

Nolan Andrew Billowitz

Tyler Jay Billowitz (TY)

Dylan Michael Billowitz (DYL) or (DY)

Zachary Ryder Billowitz (ZACH)

Riley Jack Billowitz

Alexander Jack Billowitz (AJ) or (ALEX)

Rylan Jack Billowitz (RYAN)

Tyler Jack Billowitz (TY)

Hunter Gabriel Billowitz

Isaac Gabriel Billowitz

those ( ) are the nicknames

Matthew Joseph Billowitz (MATT) ?

Dylan Michael

Rylan Jack

instead of Gabriel Hunter Isaac

• Lauren

I like

Noah James Billowitz

Rylan Jack Billowitz

I love the name Ryder but I hate Zachary

Hi Cloe ~ The 1st thing I would want to know is: Who is answering my question, & what do they know about boy's names? I have 1 son, 1 grandson, & 1 nephew. I am partial to strong, solid names, that a boy & a man, can use w/out ridicule.I am partial to Michael, Ryder, Tyler, & Robert; but w/your last name, I like Alexander James the best.Alex is a strong male name, w/little room for ridicule. "Alex & AJ," are both Strong, Solid nicknames.Alexander James, AJ or Alex J. Billowitz; all roll off your tongue; but Jack doesn't - it sounds harsh. ~ So, this is my opinion; but it is Your Opinion that counts; you are his "Momma!".~ My Best Advice is for you to Listen to your "Gut feel." ~ I believe, if you listen to that "Small, Still, Quiet Nudging," it will always guide you correctly - on Everything!Your son has an "intended name." ~ Listen, Trust, & you will know! ~ Good Luck & God Bless!

Source(s): Life Experiences
  • Kat

I like Matthew Austin and Noah James the best.

Dylan Michael is nice, but this name really doesn't need a nickname...you don't want kids calling him "Dill Pickle" or something similar. And DY?(die??) No...that would be a teasing one as well.

I like Isaac, Noah, Alex, Matthew and Zachary!

Many congrats to you. Well frankly, none of these names would encourage bullying, they are all well thought out, solid strong and sensible names. Going on faves though, Isaac Gabriel, Biblical, historical, meaningful, a name that has stood and will stand the test of time.

Hope this is of some help.

Tyler

• Megan

Alexander James or Dylan Michael are perfect :)

I think either Matthew Austin or Tyler Jay sound best. But what about Hunter Jay? I think that would sound the best. :)

Mulatto? Are people nonetheless using that factor era? Mulatto denotes a man or woman with one white parent and one black parent or a man or woman who has the two black ancestry and white ancestry. The term could be perceived as pejorative in some cultures and situations. Its cutting-edge utilization varies a great deal. in case you don't be conscious of what pejorative means: having a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling result or tension. which means the be conscious isn't advantageous, in greater convenient words. i don't think of race has lots to do with what call is ultimate.