Immigration and marriage laws?

I need advice. I'm 25 and engaged to a wonderful woman. She is 26. She lives in the Ukraine: City: Luts'k State: Volyns'ka Oblast'. I must know what the laws are regarding immigration and entry into the United States. Are there any financial regulations stipulating a set income that might hinder the... show more I need advice. I'm 25 and engaged to a wonderful woman. She is 26. She lives in the Ukraine: City: Luts'k State: Volyns'ka Oblast'. I must know what the laws are regarding immigration and entry into the United States. Are there any financial regulations stipulating a set income that might hinder the process? How is the marriage viewed if I married her in the Ukraine, with the intentions of another marriage ceremony here in my state of Texas. What documentation would we be required to present for residency status to be established? Is there anything in this process that I might be overlooking or unaware of which must be addressed? Any professorial advice you can offer would be appreciated.
4 answers 4