Fellow Jews; do you celebrate christmas as a secular/national holiday like i do?

I celebrate christmas as a secular or
national holiday and so do some of my reform and conservative friends. Just curious if some of the Jewish community thinks its idolatry to celebrate the holiday without a religious connotation.
Update: Let me add that I've taken into account that the Rabbinate would see this as forbidden but lets keep in mind that by "celebrating" christmas I put up some lights outside my home, maybe go drink some eggnog with friends and get my girlfriend a gift. I don't actually do any of the pagan stuff other... show more Let me add that I've taken into account that the Rabbinate would see this as forbidden but lets keep in mind that by "celebrating" christmas I put up some lights outside my home, maybe go drink some eggnog with friends and get my girlfriend a gift. I don't actually do any of the pagan stuff other than drink the occasional eggnog which if you want to get technical you could associate wine with pagan rites/rituals since surely wine has been around longer than Judaism. so basically its a day off with lights and me buzzed with my favorite gal. let's not forget that there are Rabbinical practices within "orthodox" Judaism that have pagan origins.
Update 2: in addition, I do some things that are forbidden in Judaism but lets face it, i'm not as bad as the pork eating Reform people. just saying