What is in your secret box?

Trust me, telling me wont affect anything because I will never know who or where you are. Mine has two strings, one red one blue. Pull the wrong one and toxic acid will spray onto your face, burning into your skin and melting your eyes. Pull the right one, and a magic Genie will appear to grant one wish... show more Trust me, telling me wont affect anything because I will never know who or where you are.

Mine has two strings, one red one blue. Pull the wrong one and toxic acid will spray onto your face, burning into your skin and melting your eyes.

Pull the right one, and a magic Genie will appear to grant one wish with no trickery. This string can only be pulled once every other year on the third orange moon of the year. If there are not 3 orange moons that year, you must wait another two years. There are limits on questions, which he will only tell you if you ask a wish that combats the limitation, such as death or harm to a person and so on.