What is in your secret box?

Trust me, telling me wont affect anything because I will never know who or where you are.

Mine has two strings, one red one blue. Pull the wrong one and toxic acid will spray onto your face, burning into your skin and melting your eyes.

Pull the right one, and a magic Genie will appear to grant one wish with no trickery. This string can only be pulled once every other year on the third orange moon of the year. If there are not 3 orange moons that year, you must wait another two years. There are limits on questions, which he will only tell you if you ask a wish that combats the limitation, such as death or harm to a person and so on.

Best Answer

Mine contains weed which I assume you found, based on that crazy a*s question you just asked.

My box has a red button on it and it is delivered by a creepy man who is missing a part of their face.

If you push the button, two things will happen. First, someone, somewhere in the world, whom you don't know, will die. Second, you will receive a payment of one million dollars. You have 24 hours.

• New.G

Jewelry

In my secret box is the best secret ever!

A string

Source(s): But if you pull the string, there's a picture of you at that party no one should really know about

Takis

I just have one box, and it stopped being secret when I was about 14.

A string, but don't pull it...It will lead to a different dimension...

• A cookie

5 cents i stole it off the ground

Source(s): My wicked mind

Mostly stolen jewelery