What is in your secret box?

Trust me, telling me wont affect anything because I will never know who or where you are.

Mine has two strings, one red one blue. Pull the wrong one and toxic acid will spray onto your face, burning into your skin and melting your eyes.

Pull the right one, and a magic Genie will appear to grant one wish with no trickery. This string can only be pulled once every other year on the third orange moon of the year. If there are not 3 orange moons that year, you must wait another two years. There are limits on questions, which he will only tell you if you ask a wish that combats the limitation, such as death or harm to a person and so on.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Mine contains weed which I assume you found, based on that crazy a*s question you just asked.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

My box has a red button on it and it is delivered by a creepy man who is missing a part of their face.

If you push the button, two things will happen. First, someone, somewhere in the world, whom you don't know, will die. Second, you will receive a payment of one million dollars. You have 24 hours.

• New.G
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Jewelry

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

In my secret box is the best secret ever!

A string

Source(s): But if you pull the string, there's a picture of you at that party no one should really know about
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Takis

• 7 years ago

I just have one box, and it stopped being secret when I was about 14.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

A string, but don't pull it...It will lead to a different dimension...

• A cookie

• 7 years ago

5 cents i stole it off the ground

Source(s): My wicked mind
  • 7 years ago

Mostly stolen jewelery

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.