Do global warming deniers deny the earth is getting warmer or just that man is not the cause?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't see what the problem is with the earth getting a little hotter... It's not the the ice caps are going to just instantly melt and flood the world or something... Driving a truck is not going to dictate whether or not it's going to be hot tomorrow...

• 7 years ago

It depends on how low-information the individual climate denier is. The most low information people aren't even aware of the fact that global average temperatures are increasing. These are the people who make arguments along the lines of "it snowed last winter so global warming must be false"

The slightly less low-information climate deniers are aware of the fact that global average temperatures are increasing. A few are even aware of the fact that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, meaning it reflects heat waves back down to Earth.

• Jim B
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Do I think we might have contributed somewhat to the weather changes? Maybe. Do I believe in Global Warming to the degree some others do? No. Am I worried about our destroying ourselves? No Do I believe the world will be destroyed by man? No. God has already said he will destroy the earth and everything on it. Do I believe that? Yes and we are getting close to that day. Do I know when it will happen? No. God said Not even the angels in Heaven know . But the signs described in the Bible are being fulfilled every day. Do you doubt it? Read the book yourself You will be amazed at what you learn. Can't hut anything right.

• 7 years ago

Global Warming is a lie.

Everyday, the earth gets warmer and hotter.

Climate change is real.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Noah
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

At this point it seems as if its both. Burning anything creates CO2 and CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Deniers deny both of those facts. As the world population grows we burn more and more stuff adding to the overload. All of the waste from the Canadian tar sands....petroleum coke, oddly owned by the Koch Brothers, is shipped to China, Mexico and various other countries to be burned. This toxic waste is no less of a CO2 emitter than the lowest grade of coal...tons of CO2.....they deny that as well.

• storms
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

replace my concepts approximately what? That CO2 is inflicting a warming of the factors? look, whether the factors warms or cools, there are maximum of factors that would reason it, it would not unavoidably mean it has something to do with CO2 emissions. CO2 being the reason being the declare I take exception with. If the sunlight turns into greater lively it gets lots warmer. If the sunlight turns into much less lively it gets lots less warm. yet whilst less warm than widely used temperatures interior the iciness did no longer disprove it how are you able to assert warmer than widely used temperatures tutor it? *

• 7 years ago

I'm working with several large scale cranberry growers who are in the process of spending about 8 million dollars to transfer their growing operations because the warmer climate has cut into their income. They'll be relocating to Chile and Canada.

• 7 years ago

I think the planet,the sun, the economy,the stock market - pretty much everything in life goes through cycles of up and down.

The Earth will soon go into a cooling cycle - will man cause that as well?

• 7 years ago

Some deny global warming and some deny man's resonsibilty. Both are incorrect. Watch Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" for statistical debunking of any anti-global-warming theories.

• 7 years ago

The climate has always changes, nothing is static. Lets just say the climate evolves, maybe then you libs can understand. It changes naturally.

Did you know one volcanic erruption spews more pollution into the air at one time than all of human history? The earth takes care if it. It has "evolved" to have that ability.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.